8.20.2008

Blogathon 2008

Well its for sure the busiest time of this season! I have been crazy busy and need to blog about a million things, including a ton of Weddings! Can I tell you all how much I love shooting weddings? They are just amazing. How awesome is it to be a part of such an emotionally charged, life changing event. This year I have been so blessed with beautiful and UBER in love couples that have made my job (and my assistants jobs) so easy!! Thank you to all of you for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful day!!

So stay tuned, in the next couple hours *well into the night probably!* I will be catching you up on many things, of course some weddings, but also some kids - including my own! - and also of my other adventures..um I mean endeavors =)

Including an upcoming COVERSHOT for the September METRO magazine.

Thank you everyone for your patience as I am not the best blogger, I still can't get over the fact that people might actually be caring enough to read this =)

xo-jc

No comments: