6.26.2008

Sophia & Olivia - SISTERS!

Oh how lucky are these 2 girls? They will share secrets, dreams and giggles for a lifetime! I just can't help but think about how many memories these 2 cuties will have together!

Sophia is the older of the 2 girls and she she sure is petite, but don't let her size fool you! She is as witty as they come for a 3 1/2 year old! She doesn't miss a beat. The minute I arrived she pegged me for the sucker I am to all adorable little kids. The entire time she was saying "Jen, lets go out side, Jen can I have more skittles - which of course I obliged. Anything for a photo right?

Here's my tip for all of you parents who want great photos. Get bags of skittles.. VERY BIG BAGS OF SKITTLES!

Hope you enjoy these photos! I sure enjoyed taking them!

xoxox-jc









No comments: