4.23.2008

Porter & Dawson - 14 days old!

One of my talented friends Katy just went through the amazing experience of becoming a mommy. I was so amazed by how well adjusted my friend is in just the short 2 weeks from their birth! Her husband Riley came home early that day so we could get a couple shots of them together and him with his 2 boys! It was so endearing to see this new family together and to think of all the adventures they will share!

Here is what Katy had to say after she got to see the photos!

"Jenn,

I can't thank you enough for your amazing photographs of the boys. I will be looking at them and playing with them all night long. I can't wait to get them printed and up in their nursery.

You are and will always be our official family photographer!

xoxo,
Katy
"




No comments: